User Information that Reifycs may acquire is as follows:
- names, departments, addresses, and phone numbers of or at your organizations;
- email addresses;
- bank accounts, and credit card information;
- other information that you enter into the entry form that Reifycs specifies;
- cookie and other access information; and
- terminal information, IP addresses, serial numbers and other information that may be sent from your browsers or devices to the servers of Reifycs (including logs with respect to use of the Services).
User Information that Reifycs may Acquire
Reifycs may acquire User Information when:
- you register yourself to use the Service or contact Reifycs for support or other solutions;
- you provide Reifycs with documents containing User Information such as identity verification documents;
- you access or use the Services;
- you install or activate the Services;
- you check availability of program update;
- you receive, open or click on the links on emails sent by Reifycs; or
- Reifycs deems necessary from time to time for stable provision of the Services.
Utilization Purposes of User Information
Reifycs may use your User Information for the following purposes based on provision of the Services or Reifycs’ legitimate interests.
- To confirm your identity when you login or otherwise use the Services;
- To confirm your identity when Reifycs provides the Services (including responses to your inquiries, notifications to you, and measures against wrongful acts)
- To improve the Services and consider new services;
- To survey and analyze use of the Services;
- To diagnose problems in relation to the Services;
- To provide information on Reifycs, the Services or new services;
- To conduct market research on customers, customers’ interests, and effectiveness of marketing campaigns;
- To take countermeasures against piracy of software and other illegal acts;
- To bill; and
- To conduct other acts incidental or related to the utilization purposes of the above.
Third-Party Provision of User Information
Reifycs may provide your Personal Information to a third party only in the following events. To clarify, when Reifycs provides User Information to a third party, Reifycs will provide User Information after excluding Personal Information requiring special care, unless permitted under the laws or regulations or Reifycs obtains your separate consent.
- When Reifycs has obtained your consent;
- When Reifycs entrusts the whole or part of the handling of Personal Information to the extent necessary to achieve the utilization purposes;
- When Reifycs is required to provide information by laws, court orders or other procedures;
- When Reifycs determines in good faith that disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to wrongful acts, to defend against attacks to the Services, to protect property or safety of Reifycs, Reifycs customers or the public.
- When Reifycs is merged or acquired by another company, or sells the whole or part of the Services or other related business or assets; or
- When Reifycs is permitted under the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws or regulations.
To clarify, Reifycs provides the Services through cooperation with other companies. These companies may access part of your User Information to provide you with the Services.
Reifycs uses its effort to protect your User Information by introducing a reasonable security system. For the avoidance of doubt, Reifycs does not guarantee security of your User Information.
Storage of User Information
Your User Information is stored on the servers of Reifycs and the companies entrusted by Reifycs. When Reifycs stores certain part of your Personal Information to comply with laws or regulations or other business reasons, Reifycs will store such information to the extent necessary to operate and provide the Services.
Transfer of User Information
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), Reifycs may transfer your Personal Information to a third party who locates outside of EEA only in any of the following:
- To the countries that the European Commission considers that level of protection of personal data therein is appropriate;
- To the party who entered into a data transfer agreement which includes the standard contractual clause designated by the European Commission; or
- When an exception under the European General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”) is applicable.
Disclosures of, Corrections of, and Suspension to use the Personal Information
If you wish Reifycs to disclose, correct or suspend to use your Personal Information, please contact the personal information administrator of Reifycs by email. Reifycs will respond as follows. For the avoidance of doubt, if Reifycs is not obligated to disclose, correct, suspend to use or delete your Personal Information under the laws or regulations in relation to personal information or others, the following provisions do not apply.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Reifycs will disclose your Personal Information to you without delay after confirming your identity. Reifycs may charge you a fee determined by Reifycs to disclose your Personal Information.
Correction of and Suspension to Use Personal Information
Reifycs will investigate the following requests, after confirming your identity. If Reifycs corrects or suspends to use your Personal Information, Reifycs will notify you after correcting or suspending to use your Personal Information.
- To correct your Personal Information for the reasons that your Personal Information is not true; or
- To suspend to use your Personal Information for the reasons that your Personal Information has been handled beyond the scope of the utilization purposes which has been published or that your Personal Information has been collected by deception or other wrongful means.
Deletion of Personal Information
If Reifycs deems it necessary to respond to your request, Reifycs will delete your Personal Information after confirming your identity, and will notify you.
If you are located in EEA and wish to access, correct, delete, oppose to improper handling, restrict processing, request for transfer, or withdraw consent to your Personal Information, please contact the personal information administrator of Reifycs by email. Reifycs will respond appropriately in accordance with GDPR and other laws and regulations in EU in relation to protection of personal information.